Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Bhagavata puranam

       In my blog called A-Zproknowledge, I will discuss many facts and news in current world but we should also know about our ancient scriptures which have a deeper meaning. One should have the responsibility in knowing the ancient scriptures called puranas.

        I will discuss one of the prominent purana named bhagavatam as of my responsibility. Also I don't discuss longest poems in a bhoring lectures way. I will discuss this purana in very simple manner to understand everyone in simple English language.

       So follow my posts and know about the stories of bhagavatam.

                                Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bhagavatam skanda 1 part-6

                     END OF SKANDA - 1.          ( This blog is continuation of blog      Bhagavatam skanda 1 part-5 .)         Shuka mun...